Solar thermal technology transforms direct and diffuse solar radiation into useful heat using a solar collector. Each Thermomax collector consists of a highly insulated water manifold and a row of tubes. The vacuum inside each tube provides perfect insulation and therefore, protects the system from outside influences, such as cold and windy weather or high humidity. This vacuum insulation also ensures that the energy collected from the sun is very efficiently and effectively transferred into usable heat as there is minimal heat loss.
Benefits of solar hot water:
- Provides up to 70% of your annual hot water
- Vacuum tube technology provides rapid conductivity and transfer of heat, 30% more effective than flat panel collectors.
- Thermomax products are designed specifically to work in North American climates, even in cold, wet and humid conditions.
- Works from dawn until dusk and throughout the year.
- 5 year standard warranty, 20 years if installed by a Kingspan Solar Accredited Installer.
- Average 25-year lifespan.
- SRCC approved
- Certified to withstand hail impact test DIN EN12975-2:2006 using ice-balls.
Only 5% VAT on all renewable installations
Modern heat pumps will save you up to 70% off of your fuel bill. By extracting heat from the ground or air (working even when the air temperature is as low as -15 degrees) these systems can be designed to compliment your existing radiator heating system (retrofit) or, as part of a new build using underfloor heating.