What we need
Our Personal Data Protection Policy governs the use and storage of your data. You can see our company (David Wells Heating & Plumbing Ltd.) is a Controller of the personal data you (data subject) provide us. We collect the following types of personal data from you:
Name and contact details, including your telephone number and email address
Profile information including your profile description
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Website and video watches, including time spent on the website and time spent watching video content
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Why we need it
We need your personal data in order to provide the company you are representing with information about services and products the company might be interested in. The information will be provided to you via telephone or email. If you don’t want to receive such information you can contact us at email@example.com
What we do with it
Your personal data is processed in Floor 10, 6 Mitre Passage, London located in United Kingdom and 4316 Boulevard Saint-Laurent, 2e etage Montreal H2W 1Z3 in Canada. Hosting and storage of your data takes place in the United States and Europe. No third party providers have access to your data, unless specifically required by law.
How long we keep it
Under UK law, we are required to keep your documents for eighteen months according to the Data Retention Policy. After this period, your personal data will be irreversibly destroyed. Any personal data held by us for marketing and service update notifications will be kept by us until such time that you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information. Please see Data Retention Policy for more information on our personal data retention schedule.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What are your rights?
Should you believe that any personal data we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the ability to request to see this information, rectify it or have it deleted. Please contact us.
In the event that you wish to complain about how we have handled your personal data, please contact David Wells Heating & Plumbing Ltd.’s at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to David Wells Heating & Plumbing Ltd., Walrond’s Park, Unit 3b, Taunton, Ilton, Ilminster TA3 6QP. We will then look into your complaint and work with you to resolve the matter.
If you still feel that your personal data has not been handled appropriately according to the law, you can contact and file a complaint with ICO.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘David Wells Heating & Plumbing Ltd.’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Walrond’s Park, Unit 3b, Taunton, Ilton, Ilminster TA3 6QP. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.